Rockschool Music Production – Coursework Edition expands on AMEB’s 25+ year history of innovation throughout music education, providing aspiring producers and engineers with the most accessible music production graded syllabus.
On completion of a Rockschool Music Production grade, every candidate will own a wealth of technical, practical and theoretical knowledge that they can apply to real-world scenarios – whether it’s in audio production, electronic music production, mixing, editing, mastering or sound for media.
- Unrivalled academic grounding: Rockschool Music Production was built with academic grounding and industry relevance in mind. Every practical, theoretical and aural test has been written and developed by industry professionals to give students and unrivalled level of academic grounding.
- Unparalleled industry relevance: From a diverse range of production techniques, to highly relevant technical DAW skills, the Rockschool Music Production syllabus gives aspiring engineers and producers everything they need to progress and succeed in the industry.
- Enhance your skills: Designed to meet the needs of all aspiring recording engineers, electronic music producers, mix engineers and mastering engineers, Rockschool Music Production caters for anyone interested in understanding the complete range of techniques and skills essential to modern music production.
- Choose your area of specialism: From Grades 6 to 8 candidates can tailor their learning to their strengths, choosing their area of specialism, from Audio Production, Electronic Music Production and Sound for Media.
- DAW agnostic: We recognise that Graded Music Exams should be accessible and relevant to a range of backgrounds and abilities so the coursework/exams are suitable for all music production software.
- Study in your own time: Rockschool Music Production has been designed so you can study in your own time, giving you ample time to develop a wealth of skills and techniques that are highly relevant to today’s industry.