No other risers fold, roll, set up, or travel so smoothly. In fact, it’s easy to take it around tight corners, across the parking lot, into a bus or a van. No wonder it’s the #1 choral riser in the world.
The Wenger Advantage
- #1 Choral Riser in the World – A Proven design that can withstand the rigors of institutional use.
- Best Traveling Riser Value – Across country or across town, Tourmaster Risers fold, roll, and travel smoothly.
- Compact Storage Footprint – Minimal storage space required when not in use.
- Safe and Solid – A traveling riser with 150 lb per sq ft load capacity.
- Maximum Flexibility – Complete line of options and accessories available
- Durable carpeted plywood steps in both 18″ (46 cm) and 24″ (61 cm) depth
(24″ option offers extra space for choirs that hold their music.)
- Steps can be reversed to create different configurations (tools required)
- Optional 4th-step, backrails and siderails available
- Steel frame with heavy-duty wheels and built-in stair glides stands up to years of use
- 3-step models in 4′ (1.2 m), 4′ 7″ (1.4 m) and 6′ (1.8 m) lengths
- 2-step model in 5′ 6″ (1.7 m) length (Call for information and pricing)
- Some assembly required