Reserve Evolution Mouthpieces harness modern technology, pioneered by D’Addario, to recreate the incomparable mouthpiece craftsmanship of yesteryear. Milled—not molded—from hard rubber for a higher level of consistency, every Reserve mouthpiece is machined to the strictest tolerances. Of course, the true beauty of Reserve lies beyond its polished angles, curves, and proprietary material to something far more remarkable: its sound.
- Precision milling delivers unparalleled consistency, eliminating the need to try many before purchase.
- Revolutionary ramp and bore taper geometry for fuller, more centered tone.
- Altered baffle for added projection and articulation nuance.
- Medium-long facing for greater flexibility.
- Expertly-designed and made in the USA from foreign materials by a team of top musicians and engineers.
- Offered in two different pitch systems–440Hz, and 442Hz